Lanbo 287 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler - LW306D
- The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
- You can set the lower zone between 54-64° F for red wines and set the upper zone between 41-54° F for white wines.
- Its front-venting design and finished top and sides, which give you the option to use it as a built-in or freestanding unit.
- This shelf layout will allow you to achieve the maximum bottle capacity based on a typical bordeaux bottle.
- It is an ideal choice for wine aficionados with a diverse collection.
26.8 cubic feet
Number of 750mL Bottles Accommodated
Built-in or Freestanding
White LED (Light will stay on 10 minutes and then turn off automatically)
The door is hinged on the right, so it opens on the left
Door Hinge Reversible
Tinted double panel tempered glass door trimmed with stainless steel
Number of Shelves
15 full shelves + 1 half shelf
Cooling Unit Type
Temperature Setting Range
41-54 degrees F in the upper zone, 54-64 degrees F in the lower zone
Certifications Listings & Approvals
ETL Certificate Approved
One year warranty for Labor and all parts