LANBO promises to supply 1 year whole parts and 3 years compressor warranty.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Compressor found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced will be repaired or replaced within 3 years.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
• Power failure
• Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
• Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
• Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
• Use in commercial or industrial applications
• Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
• Use of force or damage caused by external influences
• Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. Once confirmed that your appliance is eligible for warranty service, all repairs will be performed by an LANBO authorized repair facility. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.